Stellar Speed Up Macv 2.5
Stellar Speed Up Mac software to clean up Mac disk by removing unwanted files and Mac applications. The new
version of Speed Up Mac is faster and more advanced but easy to use.
The New features of v2.5 helps to make your experience with Mac much better:
- Scheduler to perform tasks at a specified time
- Live status of hard disk space gained after cleanup process in completed.
- Clean up unwanted Applications, Widgets and Plug-ins in jsut few clicks.
- More interactive and user-friendly interfaces
Take a quick Product Tour of Stellar SpeedUp Mac and see how the product really works
The screen shots will guide you through the Mac speed-up process.
Download the free demo version and take a close look at the credibility of the software.
Click here to purchase your copy of Stellar SpeedUp Mac and increase your Mac Speed.
Both the options are meant for deleting unwanted, redundant data from your Mac machine, thus making it more responsive and enabling you to drag the best performance from your Mac. However, there is one major difference. The 'SpeedUp Now' option can be used only for the Boot Volume, whereas the 'Clean My Mac' option works for all secondary volumes including any external drive attached to your Mac
You can apply various types of filters to customize your search while scanning the hard drive for unwanted or unnecessary files present in your system. The 'Filter Settings' option enables you to set filters for including or excluding specific file types. When you scan the drive for unwanted files, the software will display only the desired files after running all the predefined filters
Various filter options provided by Stellar SpeedUp Mac are:
- Add / Modify - To add a filter to the list.
- Remove - To remove a file type from the list.
- Include - To include a file type in the process.
- Exclude - To remove a file type from the process.
- Remove File Filter - To remove an existing file filter.
You need to follow the procedure described below to set scheduler preferences in Stellar SpeedUp Mac
- Start Stellar SpeedUp Mac
- On the main screen, ?Select Speedup Mac Menu?.
- Now, click 'Preferences' and select the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Steps to set update preferences:
- Select ?Schedule? tab
- Click 'Check for updates now'.
- Choose the interval period (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Click 'Check for updates now' to start searching for updates.
- Select Schedule and Click 'Launch SpeedUp Mac automatically' to start the application automatically at the
- Click 'OK' to save these settings.
The 'Automatic Uninstaller' feature provided by Stellar SpeedUp Mac automatically launches the software and displays a pop-up message whenever a user drags any application file to the trash folder. Thus, you can easily uninstall the application from your system, rather than just deleting it.
Follow the steps given below to enable 'Automatic Uninstaller':
- Run Stellar SpeedUp Mac.
- On the main screen, click 'Uninstaller'.
- Select Speedup Mac Menu.
- Click Advanced tab and click 'Enable Automatic Uninstaller'.
- By default, this option is checked.
- Click 'OK'.
Speed up Tips
You need to follow the tips and tricks to improve your Mac system performance to full speed:
?If you love your mac then your mac will love this utility!" It is exactly the same as name says: Speedup Mac! I have downloaded
trail version first but when I see it found about 1 GB junk files on scanning that are of no use for me. This impressed me a lot and bought
the software and it was worth buying. I would like to thanks stellar for such a valuable utility."
News & Event
Stellar Launches Speedup Mac utility at MacWorld 2011
Stellar Release Speed Up Mac v2.5