Stellar Speed Up Mac
Stellar Speed Up Mac software to clean up Mac disk by removing unwanted files and Mac applications. The new
version of Speed Up Mac is faster and more advanced but easy to use.
The New features helps to make your experience with Mac much better:
- Scheduler to perform tasks at a specified time
- Live status of hard disk space gained after cleanup process is completed
- Clean up unwanted Applications, Widgets and Plug-ins in just few clicks
- More interactive and user-friendly interfaces
Delete Duplicate Files
Scour the hard drive to identify duplicates and removes them permanently from your Mac using Stellar SpeedUp Mac
Delete Large Files
Find an easy way to weed out large files and recover hundreds of gigabytes on your hard drive using Stellar SpeedUp Mac
Remove Mac Applications
Wipe applications including all associated files and metadata by dragging them into Trash from your Mac
Fix Slow Mac
Accelerate Mac performance by removing unwanted files, System junks, application leftovers, and other unwanted stuff from your system
The Automatic Uninstaller feature of Stellar SpeedUp Mac allows uninstalling an application when you drag it into the Trash. As the 'Enable Automatic Uninstaller' option is active by default, SpeedUp Mac Uninstaller is launched automatically when you trash an application. As a result, a message pops up asking you to uninstall the concerned application. You can disable this option by navigating to Uninstaller Settings and deselecting the corresponding checkbox.
You should use 'SpeedUp Mac' module of the software to remove unwanted logs, system junks, trashes, leftovers, and other unnecessary data from your Mac boot volume.
To do so, follow the given procedure:
- Run the software.
- On the toolbar, click 'SpeedUp Mac', and then choose 'Preferences'.
- Select the 'Languages' tab and you will see a list of language files.
- In the 'Select Language files to scan for' section, select the language files to be removed.
- You can choose to view the scan results as grouped by software or grouped by language.
- Click 'OK' to save the preferences.
No, the software cannot restore language files. You can get them by reinstalling the corresponding application or Mac OS X.
This tool justifies its name perfectly. It really boosted my Mac performance and cleaned about 3GB of space in drive. Thanks to Stellar for Speed Up Mac software and I would like to recommend it for users having problem of slow Mac.
News & Event
Stellar launches advanced and faster version of Speedup Mac
Stellar releases Speedup Mac 3